Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Boltgun in the paint booth, Bolt Pistol on the bench



Since I still have allot of foam core left, my first boltgun is painting booth and the Thunder Hammer build is stalled so I needed something else to keep me busy. So time to build a bolt pistol.

This started out from a paper template as opposed to me drawing my own. This has its ups and downs though. The advantage of having someone else do all the work gets stripped away when you translate that same design to foam core. I ended up with several templates that gave me the basic shape. I am still in the process of working out the handle design. I am stuck with either going with a carved foam/resin piece or sticking with the paper/foam core from the template.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails