Friday, January 7, 2011

Pallets and Barrels

I am working on a group of terrain projects for a warehouse/storage yard. This is the first little piece for it. The pallet was originally going to be wooden but then I thought about it and realized that I need to make allot of these. Doing a traditional wooden pallet involved cutting a bunch of small pieces of wood plus assembly. I simplified the design and when with a metal pallet. This way I could do a simple one-piece mold and cast as many as I need.

The barrels are from a military kit that includes gas cans and pails. They are a little tall but with the compressed/stretched scale used in 40K this isn't that big of a deal. I may take a few and modify them to get a different look out of them.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails